Website Hire Digital Talent
Our client is a global leader in providing technology-leading products and services (...)
QUALITY ASSURANCE SOFTWARE ENGINEER – MANUAL
Our client is investing hugely in digital transformation.
As a company whose identity is innovation, they give customers the next level of digital offerings on an international scale!
That means you have all benefits of a huge cooperation mixed w with the opportunities to work in a ‘start-up within’ environment, develop an international career and really have an impact on the products, services and the challenges of tomorrow.
The role of QA Manual Software Engineer in Test is responsible for developing and executing test strategy, test plans, write test cases and perform manual testing. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. This position will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts) while monitoring all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes, required
- Experience with BDD test design and writing test cases with Gherkin syntax, required
- Experience with Atlassian development tools, i.e. Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback as well as plan and prioritize testing tasks
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
To apply for this job please visit share.hsforms.com.